ConcealFab’s line of integrated radio concealments combine all the equipment required at small cell / oDAS nodes into a single, aesthetically-pleasing design. Antennas, RF cabling, radios, power meter, power disconnect and even battery back-up can be incorporated inside a single structure providing wireless coverage and capacity with the lowest possible visual impact on the community.
ConcealFab works directly with the major radio equipment OEMs to verify that appropriate air flow is provided to cool the electronics inside the pole. In addition, our solutions incorporate patented noise suppression technology to reduce fan noise for quiet operation in neighborhood environments.
Pole diameters are available ranging from 12-inch to 30-inch to accommodate a wide variety of oDAS and small cell radio configurations. ConcealFab’s steel structures are hot dip galvanized for environmental protection and painted to meet jurisdictional aesthetic requirements. For lighting applications, ConcealFab integrated radio poles can be outfitted with luminaires to closely match existing infrastructure.
- Dense urban areas
- HOA controlled neighborhoods
- Historic districts
- Shopping centers
- Engineered to meet all thermal dissipation and noise suppression requirements
- Structurally rated for extreme exposure zones
- Compatible with all major equipment OEMs
- Multiple aesthetic options (lighting, decorative finials, colors, and textures, etc.)
- Available in a variety of profiles (fluted, smooth, straight, tapered, etc.)
- Additional form factors (equipment pedestals, bollards, external cabinets, etc.)